22. marraskuuta 2013

If I ever grow up

I decided to type English. I'm don't type English well so if you see any misspelling, _don't let me know. I might swich English to Finnish sooner than I or you think... Let's see what this is gonna be. Haha.

Well. I had quite nice day today. I met so many friends, my little brother from Mikkeli. One of my friends came from Helsinki today so I went to railwaystation to wait for her train. After she had arrived, we moved ourselves to center of Jyväskylä (to Sokos and those) and went to eat. Sinna (my little bro) paid my dinner. She also bought a new diary for me. It's red and there's and b&w car on it. It's so cute. I really love my brother.

Vihaan sitä miten kirjoitan englantia. Kai mä sitä osaan mutta jotenki tuntuu tosi kankeelta ja kirjotan sillei miten ajattelen ja kamalasti virheitä mutta en jaksa nyt kiinnostua. ÖÄH. Anyways. I'm at my parents' place atm and I'm sitting on the couch. Mom has changed her white candles to red ones. And only because it's x-mas soon.

And I should finish my text now. This language feels so irritating.... Arh, see ya soon.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Leave a comment, please!